Below are the COVID-19 Safety Measures that the Makeup Artist are required to follow, we request our customers also to pls co-operate with us in following the below measures to eliminate the spread of COVID-19.
To keeping everyone healthy and safe during this time, below are the measures & protocols :
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Both clients and Makeup Artist are required to wear a protective face covering during the makeup service. Makeup Artist will arrive with their own PPE, including a face mask or face covering shield & multiple pairs of gloves.
- We request our Customers to ensure they are wearing a face mask all throughout the service duration.
Protocols for Makeup Artist before, during and after the appointment to ensure a seamlessly safe experience.
Before the appointment:
- Makeup Artist shall closely follow the guidelines of wearing mask and use gloves on their way to and from all appointments. This means even while wearing gloves, minimize touching handrails and door handles.
- Makeup Artist will arrive in a mask and gloves, they shall remove their gloves and sanitize or wash their hands before they begin setting up.
During the appointment:
- Customers should have a designated area ready for the Makeup Artist to place their tools for creating your desired look, they will wear a mask and gloves during the service.
- All products and tools will be wiped down and sanitized on the spot before use on a Customer using the disinfectant.
Cooperation and responsibility: Makeup Artists and Customers, both to take care of themselves and others. We encourage you to monitor your health daily. Take your temperature. If you are sick or feeling any symptoms, please cancel your appointment. We are all in this together.
All Makeup Artists are directed to follow the below sanitation procedures in every appointment:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon immediate arrival. If soap and water are not readily available, all Makeup Artist are encouraged to carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing any flu-like signs we kindly ask that you please reschedule your appointments.
- Clean brushes thoroughly after every appointment
- Carry disinfectant spray to disinfect tools & products by wiping down them after every appointment.
- Do not use product directly on the Customer.
- Use disposable mascara wands and lip wands per application.