Last updated on 12th February, 2021
- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Beautecrete and that Beautecrete collects from you;
- The purpose of collection of such data or information from you;
- Beaute Crete's information on security practices and policies; and
- Information collected and storage of such information:
The "information" (which shall also include data) provided by you to Beautecrete or collected from you by Beautecrete may consist of "personal information" and "non-personal information".
- Personal Information:
- Your- username and password, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact information, date of birth, gender.
- Information regarding your transactions on the Platform (including sales or purchase history).
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including OTP.
- Internet Protocol address.
- We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST number, Government issued ID card details and Know Your Customer details to :
- i) Check your eligibility for certain products and services including but not limited to credit and payment products ; ii) issue GST invoice for the products and services purchased for your business requirements if any; iii) enhance your experience on the Platform and provide you access to these products/services being offered by us, sellers, affiliates or lending partners. You understand that your access to these products/ services may be affected in the event consent is not provided to us.
- Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Platform or otherwise deal with any Beautecrete entity,
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Any other information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Platform. Such personal information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you:
- registering as a user or as a seller on the Platform .
- availing certain services offered on the Platform. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Beautecrete's customer service or support team by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Platform. If you post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback. We will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform we may collect and store such information into a file specific to you.
- Non-Personal Information:
Beautecrete may also collect information other than personal information from you through the Platform when you visit and/or use the Platform. We may track your buying behavior preferences and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We may use this information for internal research purposes on our users demographics, interests and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that you came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not) which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not) your computer browser information. Also, such information may be stored in server logs. This non-personal information may include:
- Your geographic location, details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of your system, device and the website you last visited before visiting the website. The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access.
- Your installed packages information.
You hereby represent to Beaute Crete that :
- the information you provide to Beautecrete from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to Beautecrete.
- your providing the information to Beautecrete and Beautecrete's consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing your information Beautecrete collects, uses, stores and processes your information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Beautecrete entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate your use of the Platform or other services of Beautecrete entities;
- to provide you with information about products and services available on the Platform and to send you information, materials, and offers from Beautecrete;
- to send you important information regarding the Platform, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Platform;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that Beautecrete believes may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Platform by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
- if you purchase any product or avail of any service from the Platform, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Platform;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Platform(e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Platform);
- to help you address your problems faced on the Platform including addressing any technical problems;
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Platform;
- to provide value added services such as Single SignOn. Single SignOn shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by Beautecrete or third party service providers and business associates.
- to facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received through SMS by you.
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitate payments
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to protect the integrity of the Platform;
- to conducting academic research and surveys.
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Platform to facilitate usage, service and any other product related support;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Platform or by Beautecrete;
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
Beautecrete may also share personal information if Beautecrete believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or government agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Beautecrete unless expressly specified on the Platform.
Security & Retention
The security of your personal information is important to us. Beautecrete strives to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Beautecrete may adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Beautecrete stores your personal information. We may retain data related to you if we believe that it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes or for analytical and research purposes. Each of the Beautecrete entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. By using the Platform the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the worldwide web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure and therefore there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and passwords details of their accounts. Provided that your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and you hereby waive and release all Beautecrete entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Platform then your credit card/ debit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Beautecrete may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter-alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the information further unless such disclosure is for authorized purpose. However, Beautecrete is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your personal information. Beautecrete is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your personal information to third party (including any third party websites, applications, msites even if links to such third party websites, applications, msites are provided on the Platform).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Beautecrete shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your personal information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Beautecrete and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection,war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Beautecrete), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information. You agree that all personal information shall be retained till such time required for the purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Beautecrete to collect your personal information or later on withdraw your consent with respect to such personal information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Beautecrete entity as may be notified to you. In such case, you should neither visit nor use the Platform nor use any services provided by Beautecrete entities nor shall contact any of Beautecrete entities. Further, Beautecrete may not deliver products to you, upon your order or Beautecrete may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Platform. You can add or update your personal information on regular basis. Kindly note that Beautecrete would retain your previous personal information in its records.
Advertisements on Platform
We may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number) about your visits to this and other websites, applications, msites inorder to provide advertisements about products and services of your interests.
For Beautecrete :
Mr. Amit on +918920562555 , the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000 and Consumer Protection (E-commerce)Rules, 2020. E-mail: email@example.com
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Beautecrete policies and practices with respective to the information;
- provides for disclosure of information; and
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the information;
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.